[RE-wrenches] Reroofing grandfathering

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 04:36:27 PDT 2024

Hi Howie,

I would ask the AHJ and indicate you are simply reinstalling the system,
not reengineering anything.

I wouldn't take it for granted that the mounting hardware will be usable,
or cost effective to reuse. It's often seized, cross threaded, dirty etc.

There will be a lot of these coming up...

Good luck

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024, 7:29 AM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <