[RE-wrenches] Fortress

pgiroux at mindspring.com pgiroux at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 14 06:46:57 PST 2024

Good morning my fellow wrenchers. While I see the comments on SunPower and
the challenges, are any of you having similar issues with Fortress? Their
bms boards from the early classics have not held up and even after
replacement there are still issues ( parallel batteries and stand alone not
showing accurate #'s,  ). While support has been, well supportive, the
issues persist. Any thoughts or fixes you have come up with?? I just had a
customer unplug the coms cable from their sol-ark and bring their readings
to volts VS %% and it is starting to work a bit better. Any and all help or
ideas appreciated.

Thx
peter Giroux

American Solar