[RE-wrenches] No payment for Sunpower warranty service vendor credits?

Tom McCalmont tom.mccalmont at pairedpower.com
Tue Feb 13 16:43:29 PST 2024

I agree with Peter.  We have used Sol-Ark inverters, and they work well and they provide good support (although you may have to wait for a response).

Sunpower is on the verge of bankruptcy:

https://www.investopedia.com/sunpower-shares-plunge-as-it-warns-that-debt-could-threaten-business-8417611
SunPower Stock Plunges as It Warns That Debt Could Threaten Business
investopedia.com

Tom McCalmont
Paired Power