[RE-wrenches] Deka Duration

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Wed Feb 7 10:40:44 PST 2024

Yes, I’ve put a few systems together with these batteries, smaller ones. Some larger ones in the queue.

The product itself seems well designed, and flexible for many different configurations – low or high voltage and scales from 1 to 100’s of batteries. The WiFi / Bluetooth software interface & documentation is very poor. Still haven’t managed successful WiFi connections.

I’ve never figured out why it seems all Lithium batteries have such tiny ¼” battery terminals with # 4 interconnect cables. It comes with DC cables low and high voltage, data cables, wall mount brackets & anchors if using that method. Additional components needed for floor stacking.

One of my concerns with all the players in the Lithium world right now, and the inevitable fly-by-night box-moving operations that will go out of business, leaving clients hanging with warranties, is I wanted to work with an established company like East Penn who understands their product.

Kevin