[RE-wrenches] State of Charge Meter for Sol-Ark

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Mon Feb 5 06:01:24 PST 2024

Why not revert to the tried, trued and tested Trimetric 2030 from Bogart
engineering? I miss the old 2020 units that we installed on every off grid
system back in the day.

Christopher

On Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 11:38 AM Glenn Burt via RE-wrenches <

--

Chris Schaefer’s

*Tel 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 S Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."