[RE-wrenches] Solarworld Warranty Claims Through Sunpower

Sam Haraldson sam at onsiteenergyinc.com
Wed Jan 10 09:20:43 PST 2024

Wrenches,

A colleague is inquiring about how to proceed with Solarworld warranty
claims after its 2018 acquisition of the Solarworld brand.  If anyone can
provide successes or failures along those lines I would appreciate being
able to share that info with my colleague.  If I am able to determine more
detail elsewhere and anyone on this list would like to have that info
shared with them please let me know off-list.

Sincerely,
Sam

[image: OnSite Energy]
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://onsiteenergyinc.com/&source=gmail-html&ust=1677085494759000&usg=AOvVaw2NN36GoM1sjnS4RdC8Svt->