[RE-wrenches] Snow mitigation

don energysolarnow.com don at energysolarnow.com
Sat Dec 9 18:17:54 PST 2023

Some time ago there was a post about SMA SunnyBoys that could send current back to the solar panels to melt off snow.
This was grid power; but maybe you can use genny or whatever solar power is generated to warm up the snowy panels, presuming some of them are uncovered.
Either that or set them steeper to shed the snow.
Don Barch
Energy Solar