[RE-wrenches] Magnum 4448 PAE whimpy charge rate.

Maverick Brown maverick at mavericksolar.com
Wed Dec 6 18:46:13 PST 2023

John

I would try the Victron Cerbo GX for remote control of stuff. It has plethora of ports (I/O and temperature) and they can connect to lots of different devices, especially other Victron items like inverters and charge controllers and smart shunts (that one I’d also add to the Cerbo right away for SOC).

1. Cerbo GX
2. SmartShunt 500 amp Battery Monitor (Bluetooth)
3. Temperature sensor BMV-702/712 for the shunt.
4. VE.direct cable of correct length to go from Cerbo to SmartShunt

Cerbo GX connects to the internet via wired or wireless internet ports provided.
They have a cellular modem add on as well.

Victron offers a VRM virtual remote monitoring via the web.

Maverick Brown
Off-Grid Solar Commander since 2006
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
 • Solar Commander Remote Power