[RE-wrenches] Fortress remote monitoring

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Wed Dec 6 09:40:08 PST 2023

Yep, I found this out when I installed my first Fortress Evault / Envy
inverter combo last month.

What was also a bit different at first is the fact there are -2- different
apps: the Guardian gateway app and the Envy inverter app. I bought the
guardian thinking it was the only way to see the system remotely, but this
is not true IF you've installed the Envy inverter also. The limitation of
no "fleet" monitoring is puzzling.

But now I'm glad there's a unique app for the inverter. The inverter app is
much more detailed and allows most parameters to be tweaked remotely. The
Guardian app id for basic system monitoring only.

So the single-user per app has worked out OK. My customer uses the
at-a-glance Guardian app, and I use the Envy app for more detailed
monitoring and programming.

On Wed, Dec 6, 2023 at 12:11 PM Sam Haraldson via RE-wrenches <

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 33st Anniversary 1991-2024!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.559.1225