[RE-wrenches] Looking for software platforms

Andrew Perkins andrew at greenwired.com
Tue Nov 21 10:12:44 PST 2023

We moved to Zoho CRM for a management of service jobs and installs. We also have Zoho Inventory to manage well inventory. They got a whole hosts of different apps that all link together but it does take some time to get everything setup.

Andrew Perkins

Greenwired

Store Manager/Service Tech​

P: 707-923-2001 ext. 100

1150 #1 Evergreen Rd

Redway, CA 95560

http://www.greenwired.com

http://qr.codes/qTa1Mh

---- On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:29:22 -0800 Lou Russo via RE-wrenches <re-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote ---

Aloha All,

We are exploring software platforms to manage service calls (HouseCall Pro, Service Titan, etc...) The feature set on these service call related platforms seem to be great for that component of our business but we also need to manage the full installation side of the business and every growing paperwork flow to make sure things don't slip through the cracks. Ideally these 2 needs would be met by one platform and allow us to move on from the Google Workspace kludge, which has been great up until now. I don't know if it is even possible!

I am wondering if you all are currently using any software platforms to meet these needs (separately or together)  and what your experience has been.

Thanks!

Aloha,

Lou Russo

Owner