[RE-wrenches] Looking for software platforms

James Rudolph jamesrudolph99 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:33:37 PST 2023

Aloha Lou,
Companycam has really helped us grow and become more organized with photos,
checklists, and job-related documents.
Give me a call if you would like to chat. I work mostly in Oahu and would
love to hear from you.

https://companycam.com/features

Mahalo Nui,

James B. Rudolph

Independent Energy

C-39784 ES #10816

NABCEP Certified PV Installer since 2009  #091209-155

C. 808.313.9701

On Sun, Nov 19, 2023 at 10:30 AM Lou Russo via RE-wrenches <