[RE-wrenches] in need of a Bergey XL.1 controller, 24vdc

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Wed Nov 8 13:54:19 PST 2023

I have a customer who replaced the XL controller with a Midnite Solar
controller, using the dump load function. SO IMO you don't need to find the
original necessarily.
Not up on Midnite controllers, so can't give you specifics now, but can
find out the details.

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 4:47 PM Chris Schaefer via RE-wrenches <

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 32st Anniversary 1991-2023!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202