[RE-wrenches] in need of a Bergey XL.1 controller, 24vdc

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Wed Nov 8 13:46:55 PST 2023

G'day All,

Had one of my clients burn up a controller on an offgrid system. It is an
XL.1 24 Vdc unit, early 2000 circa. The resistor dump unit and turbine
itself appear to be fine. I've attached a few pictures of the damaged
controller for your viewing pleasure. Apparently the newer controllers
require a stator upgrade which the client doesn't want to do. If anyone has
a spare unit gathering dust I'd be happy to purchase it.

Thanks bunches,
Christopher-

Chris Schaefer’s

*Tel 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 S Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."