[RE-wrenches] Radian Question

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Mon Oct 30 06:57:42 PDT 2023

Hi Jay,

The inverter won't even connect to the grid. It stays in the state where
it is sampling the grid, AC in light blinking.

Is the default high voltage for the nominal 240 V 280? (IE 140 V X 2).

Thanks for your help.

Drake

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---