[RE-wrenches] Radian Question

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sun Oct 29 10:14:13 PDT 2023

My Radian GS 8048 intermittently will connect to the grid to charge
batteries. The grid voltage seems to run high around here. Yesterday, it
wouldn't connect. The grid voltage was at 251 V. Later it did connect.
At that point the grid was at 246 V.

I am suspecting that the Radian has a voltage acceptance limit of 250 V.
Is that true? Is it possible to open up the window?

If that isn't it, what could be the problem?

Thank you,

Drake

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_