[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark phantom loads

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:23:07 PDT 2023

I had a similar issue once with a Sol-Ark 12k, triple stack.  The issue
ended up being that the phase relationship got reversed during the
installation. AC out and AC in need to be carefully phased out. I don't
really understand why, but it's an easy thing to check.

Let us know what you find.

Good luck

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023, 9:03 AM White, Will via RE-wrenches <