[RE-wrenches] Cleaning PV mods

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Mon Oct 23 09:02:12 PDT 2023

A customer of mine has both hot and cold water plumbed to his outdoor hose
spigots, similar to an indoor sink, so he can clean anything outside with a
warm to hot mix if necessary. Obviously better cleaning than cold alone.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 9:45 AM White, Will via RE-wrenches <

> I worked with a guy who had done installs in Arizona. He had an off-grid
> customer spray down their array with cold well water in the middle of the
> day, which shattered the module glass.
>

> I’m sure it was an isolated incident, but it happened.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Will

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 32st Anniversary 1991-2023!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202