[RE-wrenches] Line Side Tap

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Oct 13 13:51:33 PDT 2023

The intent of the line side tap, was to allow larger pv systems to
interconnect to the SE conductors and not have to consider the service
panel. So, I agree with others that the service panel has no
consideration for what you are doing. The panel is protected by the MSP
Breaker.  Chris

--
             Christopher Warfel
                      ENTECH Engineering, Inc.