[RE-wrenches] Nuance ground racking

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu Oct 12 03:10:07 PDT 2023

On that subject, what bits are people using to drill holes through
block/concrete (for 1" - 2" conduit)? We have been using some dry diamond
coring bits we buy online, but they don't seem to last. We have had them
break off at the weld. Wet coring seems overkill for the relatively few
holes we need to make.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 10:49 PM Kienan Maxfield via RE-wrenches <