[RE-wrenches] Nuance ground racking

Kienan Maxfield maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 19:48:20 PDT 2023

I own the Dewalt 2 inch 60V rotary hammer you linked and it is totally awesome. You’ll be blown away by it. It’s totally worth it.

You might want to make sure to just use the huge 12ah batteries that it comes with… might be a lot of power demand fire smaller 60V batteries… but I regularly use mine with the smaller batteries and I’ve never had a problem.

I mostly use it for drilling 2 inch holes in 8” concrete walls for bringing conduit into basements and crawl spaces. It goes through amazingly easily. Everyone who has tried mine has been totally blown away… probably about 8 professionals and contractors.

Thanks,
Kienan

Green-Go Solar Wholesale Distribution LLC

kienan at dist.solar

(801) 631-5584(Cell)

www.distribution.solar