[RE-wrenches] Dab Esybox Mini 3 pump

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Sat Sep 30 13:09:12 PDT 2023

No experience but I am interested. I see your pump but it has not been
out there long. I can't find it a Home Depot which I depend on for
really remote clients. Can you get one fixed in the US or parts? Will it
be affected by well water?

The Scala2 has had failures and seems to last 3 years if the input water
has sediment. Grundfos is a pain but they are there and will help for 2
years. Home Depot will give your money back if you use their CC for a
year.

All ears on this one!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
    [2]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [3]  [2]
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2023-09-30 11:02 am, Mick Abraham via RE-wrenches wrote:

> Hi, Mechanics~ Any experiences with the pump in my subject line? It's
> variable speed (constant pressure) in a similar category as Grundfos
> Scala2. I see the Scala2 has garnered some bad reviews for leakage
> problems, etc.
>
> The Esybox Mini seems to mostly have 5 stars. I'd be using it with an
> unpressurized holding tank, & prolly I can arrange for flooded suction.
>
> Thanks in advance. The Wrench List is the Bomb!
>
> Mick Abraham, Proprietor
> www.abrahamsolar.com [1]
>
> Landline: 970-731-4675
> Cell phone or for text messaging: 970-946-6584

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
> the other:
>
> List rules & etiquette:
>
> Check out or update participant bios:
> http://www.members.re-wrenches.org