[RE-wrenches] Franklin Home Power

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Sat Sep 16 04:02:56 PDT 2023

I would definitely consider Sol-Ark if there were a NEMA 3R wall-mountable
48V battery on the market. I'm having a hard time finding that.

For what it's worth, Franklin got back to me and they fully and
enthusiastically will support an off-grid system. There is no question that
they are making inroads. We are getting requests from clients for their
brand specifically. That said, I agree that there is significant risk in
trying out a newcomer for an important project, but I'm running out of
options.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956