[RE-wrenches] Franklin Home Power

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:24:39 PDT 2023

Jason, Wrenches
I am familiar with Franklin and when I asked them about the battery they
had all the answers but when I asked about the AC coupled inverter inside,
mainly who made it is it field serviceable I got deer in the headlights and
a few weeks later I asked them the same thing and again no answer. I would
go with something that has been around some. You talked about Solark, I
have had no issues with any of their inverters and my latest install was
today connected to a fortress. Of course time will tell on anything we use,
Maybe franklin has made it known what is inside but for me I will not use
my customers as unknowing guinea pigs, I test products myself and see what
survives.
Jerry

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 1:35 PM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <