[RE-wrenches] sealing a carport array

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Sep 13 10:16:52 PDT 2023

Hi Kirk,

This probably isn't the answer you want, but we insist that a conventional
roof is installed (could be metal, bitumen, etc) and then install the array
on top if the client needs it to be watertight. It just seems like
everything else such as rubber gaskets or tape will be temporary or
problematic over time. Maybe others out there know of a good way to do it!

August
Luminalt

On Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 10:08 AM Kirk Herander via RE-wrenches <