[RE-wrenches] Power conditioner for Trace inverter

bob at midnitesolar.com bob at midnitesolar.com
Sat Sep 9 11:41:38 PDT 2023

William,  you are correct that it is a little harder on the capacitor
due to ripple current caused by
the little jumps in waveform.  This is where the series inductance will
help the filtering a bit too.
The added L  will add that bit of needed impedance to complete the L-C
filter.

The SW was sure a great inverter and has stood the test of time in many
applications.
I think it if had a fourth and smaller section, it could have been
perfect but I would say
it was heavy enough for even two people to lift.

BTW, Heart Akerson passed away recently.

He was a good man.

🌜boB🌛