[RE-wrenches] Fronius USA available 2023 & 2024 ?

david quattro david at quattrosolar.com
Sat Aug 26 08:29:48 PDT 2023

   If you’re dealing with PG&E Utility, Fronius decided a few years ago not
to play along anymore. PGE constantly changes the requirements for the
inverter manufacturers, and what they call Smart Inverters.  from what I
understand this is mostly for solar curtailment when the grid is saturated.
I think Fronius got sick of chasing PGE around the mulberry bush with their
 devious, excessive anti-solar obstacles.
    So under other Utility jurisdictions, I think Fronius is a fine choice.
Their uptime is impressive, tech support is quick, knowledgeable and
professional, and their PV Arc fault apparently isn’t latching.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 5:41 AM Peter Giroux via RE-wrenches <

David Quattro
CA License # 954020. C-10, C-46
ph (415) 312-2661
www.quattrosolar.com