[RE-wrenches] Silfab PVEL scorecard

Wallace Stahle wstahle at pacific.net
Tue Aug 22 09:32:10 PDT 2023

For additional info on module performance in testing check out PVEL test results

PV Evolution Labs (PVEL) is the globally recognized leader in photovoltaic module testing. Since our founding in 2010, PVEL has defined the long-term reliability standards for PV

https://scorecard.pvel.com

Wallace Stahle
Future Electric Energy Co
PO Box 236