[RE-wrenches] Wind machines

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:50:32 PDT 2023

Wrenches
I'm sure you did all your due diligence on this location, wind rated output
is generally at 25 mph and needs 5 to 7 just to produce a watt. The math is
a cube root calculation. Small wind never really produced what people
expected. You also need to be higher than anything around the unit and
higher is better. Don't get me started on service they all need something
done so make your tower easy to lower.
Funtimes!

On Thu, Aug 17, 2023, 8:10 AM Jay via RE-wrenches <