[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark 15k Conduit Entries

Maverick Brown maverick at mavericksolar.com
Wed Aug 2 08:23:53 PDT 2023

Jason

The old Sol-Ark had the PV disconnect and the Wi-Fi adapter connection on the bottom and that needed about six or 8 inches of clearance. The current Sol-Ark has those items on the side of the unit so you don’t need such clearance on the bottom. I installed several Sol-Ark and I use the relatively close arrangement between the gutter and the inverter of two EMT male adapters and a just enough EMT to make them connect.

Thank you,

Maverick