[RE-wrenches] SMA Tech Support

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Jul 24 13:50:04 PDT 2023

Adam,

             Have you registered and been working through their new and
"improved" Online Service Center?  I just needed a replacement inverter
for a 1001 code and it was pretty clunky going through the OSC:

https://my.sma-service.com/s/?language=en_US

I'm hoping it gets better but it took awhile.  Not like the good ol'
days of calling, telling them the code, providing some measurements and
tests and having an inverter sent within a day or two.

             There's no way I'm knocking SMA, they've been really good
for us, this is probably just a bump in the road.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.(shipping)