[RE-wrenches] Inverter On/Off Switch use Outback FX

Kent kent at coveoregon.com
Tue Jul 11 18:14:28 PDT 2023

Mac,

I think you've got an elegant solution to the problem. All you need is
an inexpensive relay and to program the Aux output for loadshed. I
believe shutting down the inverter with the remote on/off contacts is
actually less stressful on the inverter than opening a relay or
contactor on the load side.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar