[RE-wrenches] Pro Power saving device

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu Jul 6 14:54:08 PDT 2023

These were so aggressively marketed around here a while back. I had to
write multiple articles about them to explain why our competitors were
scamming people. They were marketing them as "KVAR" devices for a while.

https://floridasolardesigngroup.com/energy-saving-devices/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/3caa60c0cfcbeb5b18c91319cb74f3bdec4eea4d?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffloridasolardesigngroup.com%2Fenergy-saving-devices%2F&userId=1613865&signature=18385fb42515037b>

Ultimately I would just tell people - if a $50 device could save you
thousands, why isn't there one on every home in America? That's when the
lightbulb would eventually go off.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 2:31 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <