[RE-wrenches] Inverter output fluctuations

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Jul 3 16:59:54 PDT 2023

It could be the LED bulbs.  I've had different brands flicker like crazy
on grid and off.  Seems to relate to other loads that are on, especially
stuff like washing machines with VFD drives, and well pumps.   Add
dimmers and it can get even worse.

IMHO, they really need to improve the quality of the driver circuits on
the LED bulbs.  Only gets worse on a less than perfect AC waveform.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar