[RE-wrenches] Tech Support Issues with Sensata

rich at solartechvt.com rich at solartechvt.com
Wed May 31 12:27:37 PDT 2023

Magnum has been difficult that last 3 years – we currently multiple inverters that are down needing boards for repair that can’t be obtained. It appears stock of new inverters is just starting to trickle back into suppliers so we hope to see parts soon.

It seemed Magnum quality took also took a hit when purchased by Sensata and I think operations were moved to a new location? – we found MMP’s shipped with missing parts etc. The best tech support engineer they had went to Outback, but then was lost tragically to complications from Covid.