[RE-wrenches] Old and new Radian

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Wed May 10 08:06:21 PDT 2023

         The wrench list has some very creative thinkers that may have a
go around to be able to master/slave an old Radian's output with a new
one.   Outback says this is not do-able.   We're completely off-grid out
here and have been charging EVs (one at a time) with an eleven year old
Radian (GS8048) for years but the Ford Lightning is on its way.  Outback
says I can't add the newer GS8048A to exiting version (no "A").

Ideas??

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner