[RE-wrenches] Underground fault finder

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Apr 20 15:04:28 PDT 2023

The thumper sounds like the one to use, but what does it destroy? Does
it induce a much higher voltage on the line than regular line voltage?
We are dealing with open circuit problems.

We can return to our original plan of digging up areas and checking for
voltage on the lines with a voltage sensor.

Thanks,

Drake

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_CO Master Electrician's License 4526_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---