[RE-wrenches] Enphase failure

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:34:13 PDT 2023

Hi all

I’m just starting to try and figure out a failed enphase system that was just noticed to be off line a few days ago.

12 x IQ7A
400 watt panels
The install is 20’ from the main transformer/load center.  1000 amp commercial panel

There is no monitoring because they couldn’t get cat 5 to it and they won’t allow wifi as it’s on federal land.

Ground mount

Installed 5/21
Failed      10/22

240vac at the trunk cable connection points where the inverter connects

All inverters show orange LED meaning no communication.

All of the inverters don’t work.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I’m sort of stumped how all 12 inverters are broken?

Thanks

Jay