[RE-wrenches] RE-wrenches] replace part of rolls battery bank

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Fri Apr 7 16:06:02 PDT 2023

Multiple battery banks of different topology work fine charging and
discharging. Think about how you can do it and not how you can't.

Any takers?

John Blittersdorf via RE-wrenches [4] Thu, 06 Apr 2023 15:06:08 -0700
[5]

Multiple battery banks work well as long as you are consuming.  When
charging the charge parameters change.  I'm running 8 Interstate L16's,
1
Fortress e-flex, And 3 Simpliphi 3.8. With big switches between them.  I
was using all three but changing charge parameters on
My two controllers and inverter got to be too much trouble.  I ran all
with
lithium settings but I'm retiring the L16s and putting in a second
eFlex.
  2 eFlex or 3 Simpliphis do a great job replacing the 8.  The 3
simpliphis
will be leaving for their summer home at a fishing club. Hi

John B

On 2023-04-06 8:43 am, Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenches

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org