[RE-wrenches] Phased out Schneider Electric SCP

Chris Sparadeo sparadeo.chris at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:16:34 PDT 2023

Dave,

It looks like the dedicated tablet would occupy the Ethernet port of the
gateway/facility. That would mean the installer would have to choose
between having local system interface OR a solid Ethernet connection. I get
that in many cases, the WiFi connection could allow for remote monitoring,
but a solid LAN is always preferred.

Am I interpreting this correctly?

Kindly,

Chris

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 5:43 PM Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenches <

Chris Sparadeo

C_802-369-4458
H_802-728-3059