[RE-wrenches] Phased out Schneider Electric SCP

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Tue Apr 4 14:43:28 PDT 2023

This just went up on the Schneider website thanks to Eric Bentsen. A
complete guide on how to do this with a Samsung tablet

https://solar.se.com/us/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2022/02/Tablet-Setup-for-InsightLocal-e-Guide.pdf

  It is under the Insight down loads at the bottom of page.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net