[RE-wrenches] Phased out Schneider Electric SCP

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Mon Apr 3 19:14:45 PDT 2023

Eric Benstennof SE demoed a pretty slick replacement that he cobbled together from off the shelf parts using a small tablet.I saw it in Jan at an Alt-E installer conference.I think I might have the details somewhere in my files, but it is basically an inexpensive android tablet, a USB charging wart usingneither WiFi or a USB type c Ethernet and power adaptwr and a wall mount for the tablet-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Mac Lewis via RE-wrenchesDate: Mon, Apr 3, 2023 7:31 PMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Mac Lewis;Subject:[RE-wrenches] Phased out Schneider Electric SCPHello Wrenches,Now that Schneider has phased out SCP, what are the options for a GUI onsite for non-savvy consumers?Thanks!-- Mac Lewis"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates