[RE-wrenches] Phased out Schneider Electric SCP

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Mon Apr 3 16:50:58 PDT 2023

You should tell Schneider this! I have been for a year now. There was
not enough SCP memory for new XWP functions and a component became
unavailable.

The Connext Home and Facility are definitely not for the non savvy as
you say. They are easy for most to install and the non savvy can have it
on their smart phone, if they can do that... You can easily monitor it
for them and bill them. I do ! It does not require the internet for
configuration and use.

https://solar.se.com/us/en/contact-us/

Or contact me off- list and I will give you a Schneider sales
application engineers email.

On one hand they have really improved support but this was not an
improvement. They should have known this but.....

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net