[RE-wrenches] Attaching Array To or Through Ply

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Mar 31 05:46:33 PDT 2023

I had worked in USVI after those two hurricanes and I don't think FEMA
is overkill. Their design manual is very thorough. It considers the
factors mentioned here. Having done a fair amount of high wind
compliance engineering for structures, the FEMA approach is just
something you have to organize to install. Yes it will take longer. Chris