[RE-wrenches] Attaching Array To or Through Ply

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Wed Mar 29 07:53:16 PDT 2023

Hi Matt,
I've used these in the past when on a comp roof and there was no good way
to get into the rafters (or TJI's in this case)
https://sunmodo.com/nanomount/

You might want to replace the screws with something shorter and beefier
though to get more grip if you are only going into 1/2" plywood.

Cheers,
Dave

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 10:38 AM Matt Sherald via RE-wrenches <

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.sungineersolar.com/>
Dave Tedeyan, P.E.