[RE-wrenches] Fronius Primo 3.8 with State 573 error code

greg egan greg at remotepowerinc.com
Tue Mar 14 20:11:23 PDT 2023

Wrenches,

I'm out of town and trying to help a customer with a STATE 573 error on
a Fronius 3.8 kW inverter installed in 2017.  I looked on line and could
find State codes but no "573".  Customer sent me a photo of the screen
and it's definitely 573 so not a typo.  If anyone has run into this
before and can provide any guidance that would be great.  Also if you
have a current phone # for Fronius Tech support that wouldn't hurt either.

All the best,

Greg Egan
Remote Power Inc.
Fairbanks, AK