[RE-wrenches] sol ark contact

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:52:53 PDT 2023

HI All,

Does anyone have a very high up contact at sol ark?

A few months ago I was writing about a buddy who had a stacked 12k.
Hes a competent installer.

It was designed by sol ark,
All loads were included correctly.
The system was monitored by sol ark

Numerous board failures, incorrect firmware replacement parts, inverters with different firmwares causing issues etc, a giant long list of screwups.
No issues from incorrect installation such as poor or incorrect wiring, or not torqued correctly or programmed correctly.

In the end they sent him 2 new 12k units after admitting that the firmwares had been incorrect and that had caused other damage which caused other damage.
This did take care of the issue.

However they are still billing him $1600 for fixing his warranty inverter which they replaced with new because see above.
Which is beyond bonkers.

Hes getting nowhere with this, and I asking if anyone knows who to talk to who can fix this.
The tech dept seems very clear that its not his fault, but billing and above are not on the same page.

Thanks

jay