[RE-wrenches] Fire Sprinklers (was Re: Cell phone based relay control)

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Mar 14 11:32:24 PDT 2023

I decided to make this a 2nd thread, so as not to high jack the original
theme.

I have a question: it sounds like you are not spraying the roof, because
its metal?  Isn't the plywood and rafters still vulnerable underneath
the metal, or no? I'm concerned with large hot embers.

Can you post a couple pics of your sprayer install?

2nd question:  what are the field results of these systems in actual fires?

Thanks,

Ray