[RE-wrenches] Clearing out equipment

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Thu Mar 2 09:36:01 PST 2023

I've begun the process of clearing out my solar inventory as I reach the
age equivalent of a junk yard.  Reclaimed modules with plenty of life
have found homes.  I have quite a few older PV Power (5), Fronius (2)
old non arc fault "new inverters", and all the usual suspects of
miscellaneous equipment. Has anyone ideas on how to distribute them to
interested people?   I don't want any money for them, but pay for
shipping or ferry freight.  I was thinking a community solar project,
but we need new local utility management and board people to achieve
that. Thanks for any advice.  Chris

--
             Christopher Warfel
                      ENTECH Engineering, Inc.