[RE-wrenches] absolyte GP battery question/ sideways mounting.

Brian Mehalic brian at solarenergy.org
Mon Feb 20 14:18:31 PST 2023

They do make a "single cell module" version that is upright, in a steel
case, with the terminals on top; its top is a different color and
dimensions than the front of the rack-mounted ones in their literature.

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional™ R031508-59
National Electrical Code® CMP-4 Member
(520) 204-6639

Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 3:13 PM Bradley Bassett via RE-wrenches <