[RE-wrenches] absolyte GP battery question/ sideways mounting.

Bradley Bassett bbassett2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:12:59 PST 2023

Flat is the preferred orientation and they say that if installed with the cells vertical it would lose some small percentage of capacity. They never said anything about reduced life that I remember. It is very easy to have short life on these if not fully charged very often. The will sulphate very easily.  Also quality is not what it had been.

 Brad

Sent from my iPhone